Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
* Responsible for brand concept, creative direction and campaign execution against briefs as related to the Women s business.
* Work closely with BU GM s, Go To Market teams and internal creative teams to interpret business strategies into creative stories and materials.
* Work closely with product teams to ensure creative storytelling is accurate and creative direction is compelling.
* Partner with Brand Strategist to align with Women s Marketing strategy to ensure creative direction and consistency across BU s.
* Lead dedicated creative resources to ensure deliverables and collaterals are on time and completed.
* Help build and maintain key external partners for design and production resources.
* Oversee and direct photo-shoots and other productions both on one s own and in conjunction with other team members or external agencies.
* Bachelor s Degree, preferably in the area of Marketing, Business or Design.
* 10 + years experience in a creative role within an agency or brand/consumer goods company.
* Exceptional ability to see projects through all phases of implementation including: concept ideation, design development and resource allocation/management.
* Proven experience in brainstorming design and strategizing marketing executions, carried out across all marketing disciplines throughout the globe.
* Demonstrated presentation skills and proven ability to effectively liaise with senior management and in front of large groups.
* Defined creative point of view and understanding of women s products
* Experience leading cross functional teams, including ability to motivate, inspire and mentor others.
* Superb creative taste and knowledge in the fashion, athletic/apparel required
* 10-15% global/international travel required.
SPEED & SPIRIT IS WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN OUR CANDIDATES, DEFINED BY SOME SIMPLE VALUES THAT INSPIRE US TO BE DRIVEN IN OUR PERFORMANCE, BE VIBRANT IN OUR SPORTING LEGACY, BE TOGETHER IN OUR TEAM SPIRIT, AND BE YOU TO LET OUR INDIVIDUAL TALENT AND EXPERIENCE SHINE. APPLYING FOR A JOB AT PUMA IS EASY. SIMPLY CLICK APPLY ONLINE AND FOLLOW THE STEPS TO UPLOAD YOUR APPLICATION.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
For additional information, please contact: email@example.com