Posted in Education 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Broomall, Pennsylvania
Attention Teaching Professionals or Students! Are you interested in making a difference in the life of a child while gaining professional experience? If so, Federation Early Learning Services (FELS) is the right place for you! We are looking for PT Classroom Assistants for K'tonton Early Learning Center which is located in Delaware County. For a full list of our locations as well as available positions, please visit www.FELSkids.org.
The ideal candidate will:
Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Excellent benefit package: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 403(b), child care tuition discount, paid vacation, sick and holiday leave.
We are participating in the T.E.A.C.H. program.
It is the continuing policy of FELS to provide equal employment opportunity, regardless of race, creed, color, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, familial status, domestic or sexual violence victim status, or other classification as required by applicable law.
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications
1. Must be at least 18 years of age
2. High school diploma or general education development certificate and at least two years of experience working with children
3. Ability to read and write English
4. Above average problem solving skills
5. Ability to identify and respond to a crisis immediately
6. Ability to communicate effectively with children, parents and coworkers
7. Ability to work with a team required
AM hours (8-10) or PM hours (1-6 or 3-6) needed Monday through Friday