This position is responsible for inspecting all printed garments, reporting errors, and packaging finished garments.
- Obtains pre-price tickets for orders as required.
- Verifies work orders for: ship and cancel dates; art ID numbers; art size; art type; art location; correct garment styles; correct ink colors and compare findings to Manufacturing Production Sheet.
- Verifies order with Pre-Price tickets.
- Verifies garment style/size/color when attaching Pre-Price and hang tags according to the operation description steps on the job routing page.
- Signs employee number next to the operation performed on the job routing page.
- Layout garments and prepares orders for production.
- Assists with filling out scrap form and places scrap in designated area.
- Assists other Finishers with garments as needed.
- Verify quality of decoration and quality of garments.
- Helps other Finishers pack, weigh, and document as needed.
- Maintains an efficiency of at least 100% after training period.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred, but not required.
- Minimal computer skills needed
- No certifications needed
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: