Posted in Compliance 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Yoh has a 3 month contract opportunity for an HR Transactions and Compliance Specialist to join our client in Philadelphia, PA.
***THIS POSITION WILL INITIALLY START OUT 2-3 DAYS A WEEK TO RAMP TO UP 40 HOURS, CANDIDATES MUST BE FLEXIBLE WITH THIS WORKING SCHEDULE OF PT TO FT***
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
The HR Transactions and Compliance Specialist is responsible for executing HR-related transaction services in a timely and accurate manner. This activity primarily revolves around the Form I-9 and E-Verify data entry and compliance review.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE
* Knowledge of I9 form and E-Verify government requirements
* Strong computer skills including MS Office applications
* SAP-HR Module and Lawlogix's Guardian system preferred
* Strong attention to detail, accuracy is imperative
* High volume data entry skills
* Excellent organizational skills required
* Strong commitment to ownership and accountability to delivering high quality services
* Strong communication skills; verbal and written as you will be working with various groups in preparation for audits and to also deliver up to date activities and work status eligibility for contractors
* Ability to focus on customer needs with a commitment to quality and customer service
* HS/GED required at a minimum
OPPORTUNITY IS CALLING, APPLY NOW!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V