Posted in Admin - Clerical 6 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Princeton, New Jersey
An ideal opportunity to perform diverse digital communication functions, serving as the primary coordinator for website updates and maintenance, while growing and developing your career. In this role you will assist the Director of Digital Communications and work closely with the marketing, product, sales, and creative teams in helping to perform website updates, create and schedule email marketing campaigns, update customer data in CRM database, and analyze digital activities to support both the Miele brand and its customers throughout the lifecycle journey. A successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following critical functions:
1. Daily oversight and maintenance of the MieleUSA.com and MieleStore.com websites. Active participation in making, scheduling, releasing, and proofing website updates. Works closely with various team members, including website staff at our German headquarters, to make sure all materials are received and signed-off on by the go live date. Previous HTML knowledge a plus, but publishing tools allow to learn as you go.
2. Assists in the creation, scheduling, and reporting of email campaigns. Campaigns include monthly showroom newsletters highlighting various product and cooking demonstrations, online sales and promotions, or general brand emails. Position will also monitor automatic email campaigns and make suggestions for improvements or AB testing.
3. Assists in maintaining and updating customer information in customer relation management (CRM) database. This includes adding any segmentation tags for further customer analysis or targeted communications, uploading of new contacts or promotion redemptions, and creating email lists based on criteria.
4. Assist with resizing or request graphics for various digital channels including website banners, email campaigns, and social media. Previous experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
5. Works closely with the digital communications specialist in learning of new software technologies and assisting with functions to migrate to a new platform over a multi-year, multi-department project.
5. Willingness to learn and make suggestions for Miele's social, search, and digital advertising programs in order to make Miele the preferred premium appliance brand in the US. Also monitors competitor websites and digital communications to bring new ideas to the Miele team.
Bachelor's Degree in marketing, advertising or communications with up to 2 years of professional experience in a related field. Experience with HTML code, Adobe Creative Suite, and web analytics knowledge preferred.