Posted in Compliance 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Emerson, Georgia
* A Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) or equivalent., area of study Environmental Science.
* Seven years experience in hazardous waste, auditing, federal regulations, training.
* Certified Hazardous Materials Managers (CHMM) certification.
* Instructor and public speaking capabilities.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* EHS will represent ASP with government agencies on environmental issues including regulatory requirements, Notice of Violation and permit requirements for waste, air and water.
* EHS is responsible for the development, approval and implementation of corporate polices, procedures, standards and guidelines.
* EHS will communicate environmental awareness with all Zep employees. This includes developing training and conducting awareness training.
* EHS will perform environmental compliance assessments audits at all Zep locations. This includes the development of audit policies and procedures
* EHS is responsible for providing environmental compliance support and oversight to ASP's management.
Zep Inc. is an organization that is committed to diversity within its workforce and encourages all interested candidates, including women, minorities, & former military personnel to apply. It is the policy of Zep Inc. that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation..