Posted in Compliance 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Riverside, California
The Charter Communications West Region currently seeks a Permit Coordinator, for our Permit Department in our Riverside office. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
The purpose of this position is to coordinate all permit and engineering activities for the Permitting Department. The Permit Coordinator will ensure that all engineering and permitting intervals are completed within the given SLA timeframes. Will also act as a liaison between different construction zones, engineering firms, and utility companies for our cable, HSD, and DA (Direct Access) subscribers in a manner consistent with Charter Communications policies, procedures, quality standards, customer s needs and applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Coordinates all permit and engineering activities for the Permitting Department.
* Coordinates all work performed by various engineering contractors.
* Serves as a Charter Communications liaison between State and local municipalities, public utilities, and contractors in order to secure clearances and permits.
* Develops and maintains reports on Engineering and Permit activity and keeps leadership informed of progress on a regular basis
* Develops and maintains a positive working relationship with vendors, contractors, and public officials.
* Serves as a Charter Communications liaison between State and local municipalities, public utilities, and contractors in order to secure clearances and permits
* Track and monitor the performance of the entire permitting process to minimize the timeframe it takes to complete all tasks
* Confers with project personnel resolve problems.
* Inspect work performed by Charter Communications staff and contractors to ensure compliance with Charter Communications quality requirements and specifications.
* Coordinates project activities, ensuring compliance with all relevant governmental and regulatory agencies. Ensures compliance with all safety regulations and requirements, including but not limited to OSHA rules.
Assists in preparation of yearly budgets, and analysis of current year budget
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 4:00pm. Additional coverage as needed.
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.