Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Savannah, Georgia
BEHAVIOR ANALYST (BCBA) - SAVANNAH, GA (SIGN ON BONUS)!
Job Location US-GA-Savannah
May Institute has an exciting opportunity for a BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) in Savannah, Georgia. As a member of our consulting team, you will develop and implement individualized treatment strategies for children diagnosed with autism spectrum and related disorders. Services typically take place in the natural context of the child s home, school, or other community setting.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join an organization committed to the highest quality of clinical services and to becoming a part of our experienced team. For more than 60 years, May Institute has been a national leader in education, rehabilitation, and behavioral health services for children and adults with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and developmental disabilities, brain injury, mental illness, and other special needs.
May Institute offers a Competitive salary and an excellent benefits package for all employees including:
* $1,000.00 sign-on Bonus!
* Access to senior clinical leadership
* Ability to conduct research and attend conferences
* Mileage Reimbursement
* Numerous training opportunities
* Electronic devices provided for completion of clinical paperwork
* Medical and dental insurance
* Matching contribution to retirement plan
* Opportunities for tuition reimbursement
* Develop and monitor behavior support plans and individualized treatment plans
* Compile data to chart to determine effectiveness of treatment plan and skill assessments
* Interact with and provide training to staff , parents, and teachers
* A Master s degree in Psychology or related field
* BCBA certification required
therapist, ABA, consulting, ABAI, military, georgia, alabama, military spouse, montgomery, atlanta, columbus, augusta, birmingham, auburn, ladonia, FORT BENNING, consultation, GA, behavior analyst, rbt
May Institute is an equal opportunity employer.