Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Oakland, California
Are you interested in joining one of the world s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies? If so, you have come to the right place. Stanley Black & Decker is unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843.
Being part of the Stanley team means thriving in an environment of constant innovation and positive change. It means delivering electronic security solutions that our customers count on every day to ensure the safety of our communities, schools, airports and hospitals.
If you d like to be a part of the number one global electronic security solutions team that makes our world a more secure place read on...
* Service access control, intrusion, and CCTV security systems.
* Perform scheduled, routine preventive maintenance on a variety of equipment/systems under contract agreement by inspecting, adjusting, cleaning, and calibrating systems and checking out equipment to ensure it's in satisfactory working order.
* Complete maintenance, within assigned Labor Load PM hours, in a manner that reduces emergency calls and results in achieving the goal of zero call backs.
* May plan schedules, lay out basic electrical equipment installations, and assist in the start-up and check-out of new system installations.
* Responsible for advanced troubleshooting, programming and configuration associated with industry software packages, operating systems and PC hardware.
* Present a professional image both in personal and vehicle appearance.
* Perform work assignments in a safe manner and within specified cost limits.
* Promote, build, and maintain good customer relations and assists with contract retention.
* Train other installers, sales representatives, and customer service representatives on mechanical products.
* Maintain company propriety and documentation in accordance with established policies; handle proprietary information in the prescribed manner; adhere to and supports Stanley Convergent Security Solutions, Inc. policies and procedures including all safety requirements.
* Keep abreast of changes and new developments in products and technology. Attend and complete training programs as requested.
* Work on-call covering after hours & weekend emergency calls
* Climb ladders that extend up to 24 ft. in height with or without accommodation
* Carry items up to 75 pounds with our without accommodation
* 5+ years experience installing and/or servicing intrusion, access control, and CCTV security systems
* 5+ years experience of industry standards BHMA, ASTM and DHI
* Eligible to obtain TWIC Card
* Eligible to obtain DOT Certification
* A valid state driver s license, without restrictions is required
* High School Diploma or GED
* PC software/hardware including databases, operating systems and networking. A+, and/or Net+ Certifications
* Genetec Video Certification
* Vocational/Technical Degree in electrical, security or computer systems
Stanley Black & Decker is an equal opportunity employer, and offers employees a competitive benefits package
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran s status or any other protected characteristic.