Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Sheridan, Arkansas
Location: Sheridan, AR
This is more than a job posting for Kohler Company, one of the oldest and largest privately held companies in North America. This is an invitation to collaborate and apply your craft in a creative conscious and characterful culture.
As Staff Engineer, Current Product Engineering this is your unique opportunity to set your mark and live on the leading edge. Under the direction of the Manager-Engineering, Current Product Engineering, this individual will perform assignments requiring at a high degree of technical competence.
This role will provide technical direction of major product design improvement projects on faucet products assembled in Kohler Sheridan AR plant. The individual will be based out of plant, as liaison to manufacturing, with remote reporting to solid line manager in Kohler WI.
This position will include planning, scheduling, and coordination of projects and requires a high level of technical skill in the areas of design, analysis, development, code listing and testing of products and components.
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
* Bachelor of Science degree from an engineering discipline from an ABET accredited engineering OR engineering technology program required. Master s Degree in Engineering highly desirable.
* Typically has 6 years of work experience to obtain this level of innovation, results, and competence. However, an advanced degree or track record of high performance, innovation, results and demonstrated competency at the prior level may be considered as an alternative to up to 2 years of work experience.
* Specific areas of expertise such as CAD, FEA, fluid dynamics, and microprocessor-based control design are highly desirable.
* Past results include successful technical leadership on a major project.
* Experience in manufacturing engineering or a manufacturing environment a plus.
WHY WORK AT KOHLER CO.*
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com.
It is Kohler s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.