Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Muleshoe, Texas
Founded in 1818, Bunge is a leading agribusiness and food company with integrated operations that circle the globe, stretching from the farm field to the retail shelf. Bunge has 35,000 plus employees at more than 400 facilities in 40 countries.
Bunge s North American operations supply raw and processed agricultural commodities and specialized food ingredients to a wide range of customers in the animal feed, food processor, foodservice and bakery industries. With headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri, Bunge North America and its subsidiaries operate grain elevators, oilseed processing plants, edible oil refineries and packaging facilities, and corn, wheat and rice mills in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Bunge recently purchased Minsa and we are looking to build our team at Muleshoe, Texas. Bunge has increased wages and implemented annual incentive pay opportunities for all employees at Muleshoe. Further Bunge has implemented comprehensive health and welfare benefit programs. Bunge is looking to hire qualified individuals for the position of Operator 2. The successful candidate will need to be able to work in a safety focused team environment. The position of Operator 2 may include one or more of the following duties including: Packing & Loading Sacker, Corn Cleaning/Receiving, Waste Water Treatment. Bunge offers progressive pay opportunities for skill enhancement and operator progression.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- All job duties require attention to safe operation and demonstration of safe work habits and behaviors. This includes the use of appropriate personal protective equipment for the job task.
- All duties include general area housekeeping responsibilities.
- All duties require adherence to Bunge s quality and GMP/HACCP process and procedures.
- All duties require attention to product specifications and proper product handling.
- All duties require equipment and tank inspection in accordance with safety and operating procedures.
- Most job duties require employee to successfully complete Bunge s forklift training and certification in order to operate the forklift as part of job duties.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Packing & Loading Sacker:
- Operate packline bagging equipment properly.
- Responsible for pre-work material preparation to ensure proper supplies including but not limited to bags, pallets, stickers, slip sheets, plastic wrap).
- Responsible for ensuring bags are sealed and printer is operating correctly.
- Check bag weights.
- Ensure bag integrity before placing on pallet.
- Stack bags properly to ensure pallets are safe and balanced before shrink wrapping.
- Weigh pallets and accurately record data.
- Responsible for accurate record keeping of pallet and lot numbers.
- Corn Cleaning/Receiving:
- Receive, inspect and weigh empty freight and raw material trucks.
- Operate corn receiving system and grain probe.
- Perform grading of corn sample to ensure moisture, foreign material, test weights and damage all fall within acceptable ranges.
- Responsible for accurate record keeping and documentation of all activities including but not limited to corn supplier information.
- Information for corn supplier must include CCPs (aflatoxin and fumonisin) and ensure results fall within the critical limit set points.
- Maintain daily track report and corn inventory.
- Utilize Bunge s weighing/grading systems to record truck weights, scale tickets.
- Responsible for completion of corn settlement documentation.
- Track and lead trucks to ensure safe unloading of corn and direction of corn to appropriate receiving silo.
- Unload corn from trucks and from totes into the corn pit operating a fork truck.
- Responsible for forklift general operations including fluid check and fueling
- Muleshoe: Waste Water Treatment:
- Responsible for operating waste water equipment and ensuring the equipment is properly cleaned and maintained.
- Ensure facility is operating according to all TCEQ and EPA regulations
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the waste water and water supply areas and ensure daily, weekly and monthly operating schedules are completed.
- Responsible for accurately recoding all data and maintaining accurate log books.
- High School Diploma/GED is required or 2 years or more of relevant work experience including manufacturing and/or ag processing operator experience will be considered in lieu of a high school diploma.
- Previous operator or mill experience is preferred.
- Must be able to proficiently read and write in English for the purposes of record keeping and safety and quality training and processes.
- Must have basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and understand various units of measure (US Currency, Imperial weights and measurements, Metric weights and measurements), common fractions and decimal usage.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a safety conscious environment.
- Must be willing to work overtime and varied schedules as necessitated by operations.
- Ability to obtain Wastewater Treatment Facility Operator License, as may be required for position.
1st or 2nd shift assignments or assignment to rotating shift will be discussed during the recruiting process.
Travel Requirements, if any (please indicate percentage):