Posted in Other 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Richmond, Virginia
This position serves as a key role on senior leadership team and assists in establishing and delivering on the global organizational strategic plans for the partnership with clients. This position provides direction, leadership and management of the field employees including Regional Manager, Operations.
Duties and responsibilities
* Oversee regional staff and day-to-day operations of identified locations and work with Regional Manager, Operations to standardize operations.
* Ensure all Client Service Representatives are trained correctly, timely and efficiently.
* Provide updates to Vice President of Operations on potential concerns of each facility/site; proactive management on staffing, volume fluctuations and projects.
* Will have a comprehensive understanding of workflow and how to optimally use Company technology at all assigned field locations.
* Will have a comprehensive understanding of all new product lines and will be responsible for ensuring that Regional Manager, Operations are trained on all new products.
* Will have a comprehensive understanding of all new product lines and will be responsible for ensuring that Regional Manager, Operations are trained on all new products
* Release-of-Information: Leading provider of information and productivity tools to process medical record requests on behalf of hospitals
* Document Management: Premier provider of software tools for document workflow and paper to electronic conversion services targeted at medium to large size hospitals
* Effectively supports and drives the primary mission of the position to:
* Standardize business operations and maximize revenue and profitability in tandem with the Regional Manager, Operations Facilitate monitoring of competency training for all employees
Customer Retention and Satisfaction
* Driving actions through utilization of dashboards and operational training
* Release-of-Information: Leading provider of information and productivity tools to process medical record requests on behalf of hospitals.
* Document Management: Premier provider of software tools for document workflow and paper to electronic conversion services targeted at medium to large size hospitals.
* Standardize business operations and maximize revenue and profitability in tandem with the Regional Manager, Operations.
* Facilitate monitoring of competency training for all employees.
* Driving actions through utilization of dashboards and operational training.
* Strong utilization of Salesforce including providing resolution to negative and neutral customer service surveys.
* Strong knowledge of Cognos and reports.
* Leads initiatives such as Company technology deployment and support strategies, training requirements and execution, and technical support processes to improve productivity, customer retention and reduce labor and material expense.
* Deliver service contribution margin targets by optimizing service capabilities and variable cost productivity initiatives.
* Support a service operations environment that focuses on customer satisfaction through service delivery excellence and Quality Improvement processes.
* With the Vice President of Operations, define and drive overall customer satisfaction indicators and levels.
* Review and follow up on metrics on field service profitability to maximize productivity.
* Maintain daily contact with the Regional Manager, Operations.
* Ensure timely delivery of reports for each location.
* Ensure that deadlines are met and respond to emails, phone messages, and other requests for information timely.
* Monitor revenue and expense to improve Gross Margin and make necessary changes for continuous improvement.
* Provide support and final decision making on service and financial issues.
* Responsible for the training and/or coordination of training for the Managers of Operations and Client Service Representatives.
* Responsible for upholding security and confidentiality regulations, and facility policies and procedures for access and review of all medical records.
* Customer Service Skills o Meet with Directors, Administrators, or COO s to discuss service issues.
* Provide quality service to ensure 100% member retention; Quarterly Member consults with facility/site management.
* Customer Retention and Satisfaction.
* Organize and conduct at least one monthly onsite customer meeting per region covering customers satisfaction level.
* Ensure weekly staff meetings are held at each location.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* A High School Diploma or GED is required
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Four year degree in business or related field, preferred
* RHIT or RHIA certification, preferred.
* At least 5 years experience in ROI Operations Management
* Knowledge of HIM Services (coding)
* Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
* Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
* Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Must have valid driver s license
* Driving record and Proof of Insurance that is acceptable per company s driver policy
EEO Employer F/M/Vet/Disabled