Posted in Other 24 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Edison, New Jersey
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Unloads inbound shipments safely and moves product to storage locations
* Stacks and stores merchandise in designated areas using a forklift, clamp, push-pull or other powered equipment
* Pulls and prepares products for shipment
* Ensures that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped
* Performs picking duties in an efficient manner meeting customer service standards
* Moves product from staging and/or storage areas into trailers
* Operates all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
* Maintains appropriate records and reports to guarantee inventory control and security
* Assists in physical inventories
* Ensures proper stock rotation
* Conducts cycle counts as requested
* Must have Excel knowledge plus general computer knowledge.
* At least 1 year experience forklift experience and/or using warehouse distribution equipment
* Willingness to become forklift certified
* Attention to detail
* Excellent customer service skills
* Must be able to lift and/or pull 50 lbs without restriction
* Must be able to work in varying facility conditions.
* Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed