Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: San Jose, California
CHANNEL ACCOUNT MANAGER- NORTHWEST
Sales Washington San Jose, California
What are we doing*
Taking fierce customer focus to execute sales to help solve some of the world s most challenging security problems for our enterprise clients. ForeScout is at the forefront of IoT security. As the world becomes more and more connected so does the need for ForeScout s solutions. We are looking for individuals that want to take their entrepreneurial spirit, drive and positive energy to sell the best technology!
What you will do*
* Wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners.
* Identify, recruit and develop opportunities with channel partners
* Proactively recruits new qualifying partners
* Identify and on board new partners
* Establish productive and professional relationships with partner accounts
* Obtain a clear understanding of partners business models and requirements to allow Forescout the meet the needs of the partners requirements
* Identify and qualify short and long term business opportunities and address competitive threats
* Motivate partners to drive new business with Forescout
* Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives.
* Driving business transaction linearity and pipeline development are critical at ForeScout!
* Identify and doggedly pursue sales opportunities with channel partners.
* Ensure proper onboarding of all channel partners
* Build in-depth knowledge of partner s business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into ForeScout solution opportunities. Build value-added relationships within the domain of the account - become the trusted advisor.
* Develop strong relationships with partners using available internal and external resources, to maximize revenues opportunities and establish ForeScout as a strategic, long term partner.
What You Bring to ForeScout:
* Ideal candidate has 3-5 years channel sales in a technology, preferably security or networking environment
* Deep understanding of channel sales model
* The candidate must have a history of repeated success at every level, from winning in high school/college competitions to President s Club - winners are most welcome!
* Excellent presentation skills is a must
* Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business contacts within large and complex organizations
* Experienced negotiator working with our customers and partners to complete terms, conditions, considerations, and pricing.
* Team player that collaborates within an internal set of multi-functional teams such as Sales Engineers, Inside Reps, Marketing, & Professional Services to ensure target quotas as achieved and exceeded
* Thrives in a high-paced, changing work environment (really, you d be bored by anything less)
* Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and deadlines
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent industry experience.
What ForeScout Offers You:
Strong product, good leadership, great culture, good people, diverse, great benefits, great compensation. If you have good work ethic, are visible, lean in, you will be recognized. We are in growth mode and there is tons of opportunity. A positive attitude and being flexible to change goes a long way here at ForeScout!
* Competitive compensation and Benefits.
* Collaborative and innovative environment make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology.
* We work hard and we PLAY hard!
ForeScout Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.