Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Los Angeles, California
Interview Day Information
Come join us for an Interview on
Tuesday, October 9th from 2 PM 5 PM
at the Panda Express located at:
5867 S CENTRAL AVE
LOS ANGELES, CA 90001
STORE PHONE NUMBER: (323) 846-8518
* Performs routine food service activities according to established operational policies and procedures.
* Demonstrates basic knowledge of menu and responds to guest inquiries and concerns in a courteous manner.
* People Oriented enjoys working with our guests and fellow associates, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Growth Oriented knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share with others.
* Greet and serve customers with quality food and service.
* Assist in ensuring a clean, safe and well-organized restaurant.
* Follow food and restaurant safety standards and guidelines.
* Attention to detail in food/service quality and cleanliness
* Ensure a constant and adequate supply of ingredients are prepared according to company specifications and local health regulations.
WE OFFER ALL FULL-TIME ASSOCIATES:
* Progressive Compensation Package and Bonus Opportunity.
* Paid Training to prepare you for success.
* On-Going Career & Leadership Development.
* Medical and Dental Insurance.
* 401 K with Company Match.
* Paid Time Off Associate Discounts and free meals when you work.
* Opportunities for growth into Management positions.
STARTING PAY RATE:
Total Potential Annual Compensation of Earnings
- General Manager: $18.50/Hour
- Assistant Manager: $16.50/Hour
We offer competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, bonuses, paid time off and/or vacation/paid sick leave, 401 (K) with company match, discounts, learning fund, FREE amusement park rides and meals during hours worked, training opportunities for growth and much more!
*Actual earnings may/will vary based upon total hours worked, the applicable hourly wage rate, overtime pay, bonuses and benefits. Contact recruiter for details.
* Some high school
* 0-1 year related experience
* Applies basic knowledge of steam table operations and serving protocols
ADA STATEMENT: WHILE PERFORMING DUTIES, COUNTER AREAS ARE OFTEN HOT WITH STEAM FROM STEAM TABLE AND FOOD VAPORS. WORK SPACE IS RESTRICTED AND EMPLOYEES ARE EXPECTED TO REMAIN STANDING FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME. EMPLOYEES MUST PREPARE HOT AND COLD FOODS, USE CHINESE COOK KNIFE AND OTHER KITCHEN EQUIPMENT AND WORK QUICKLY WITHOUT LOSING ACCURACY. EMPLOYEES MAY BE REQUIRED TO LIFT UP TO 50 LBS., STAND FOR UP TO FOUR HOURS AND REACH ACROSS COUNTER TOPS MEASURED AT 36 INCHES TO SERVE CUSTOMERS. KITCHENS ARE HOT AND NOISE LEVELS ARE USUALLY HIGH; STORAGE SPACE IS LIMITED AND SHELVING IS HIGH.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.