Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Full-Time Hospice Bereavement Coordinator
Signature Hospice - 2620 River Rd Suite 300 - Eugene, Oregon 97404
The Hospice Bereavement Coordinator plans, implements and maintains a bereavement program to meet the needs of families and caregivers from Signature Hospice for up to one year following the death of the individual hospice patient.
* Coordinate the timely assessment and delivery of grief counseling needs and services.
* Provide bereavement support to hospice personnel coping with work related grief.
* Services include one-to-one counseling, group counseling, support groups, ongoing follow-up, and referrals to community resources.
* Participate in hospice activities such as in-service education, personnel meetings, relevant committees, and yearly retreats.
* Must possess a Bachelor s Degree from an accredited college or university in Theology or similar field;
* OR a Master s Degree in Social Work with experience in clinical grief counseling.
* Must have a valid driver s license and current automobile insurance.
* Understanding and commitment to the philosophy of hospice concept.
* Understanding of grief response and experience with counseling individuals regarding loss.