Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Log back in!
MANAGER, DATA ANALYTICS - UNIVERSITY OF OREGON
Job Locations US-OR-Eugene
Posted Date 5 hours ago(5 hours ago)
# of Openings
IMG Learfield Ticket Solutions are looking for the best and brightest that have the desire to be a part of the leader of a growing industry that is revolutionizing how college athletics operate. Members of our team come in with a passion and commitment to be the best and are motivated by the opportunity to grow their respective careers.
MVP, \\"Most Valuable Practices\\", is a proprietary training and development program which is the culmination of more than two decades of benchmarking best ticket sales practices from collegiate and professional sports. The result is comprehensive sales training program customized for the college sales area and taught year round to all IMG College Learfield Ticket Solutions employees.
MVP focuses on the proactive sales approach to the IMG Learfield Ticket Solutions sales engine. It requires our professional sales account executives to provide superior customer service with a focus on retaining and building new fans and donors.
For more information, please visit our website http://imglearfieldticketsolutions.com/.
The Data Analytic Manager is responsible for developing strategic insights in a collegiate business setting for IMG Learfield Ticket Solutions at the property. This role will be responsible for mining customer profiles, analyzing behavioral data from multiple platforms and data sources (online transitions, phone transactions, alumni club donations, email response data, fan surveying and ticket sales) to support business decision making in product development, marketing strategy and email/marketing campaign targeting. This role will report directly to the General Manager, and will work closely with the Regional Manager for IMG Learfield. This position is responsible for all data needs while working closely with IMG Learfield s business units.
* Performs on-going data analysis pertaining to the unversity's customer database, while maintaining the integrity of the data (responsible for data hygiene)
* Help grow email subscription base and drive segmentation strategy for email campaigns
* Create and use statistical and predictive methods to perform analysis on large data compilations to find relationships and provide strategy for campaigns
* Work closely with Marketing, Sports Information, Ticket Sales and Ticket Operations to coordinate sales efforts in regards to actionable data
* Build reports, dashboards and models regarding found date
* Create and maintain a customer ranking system developed to maximize opportunities across all divisions
* Other duties as assigned by General Manager, Ticket Sales
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in a data analyst role
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Strong understanding of data warehouse concept.
* Minimum 2 years of experience with SQL Server
* Minimum 2 years of experience with CRM and web platforms
* Minimum 2 years of experience with predictive modeling using SAS, SPSS or R
* Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Advanced Excel skills
* Strong communication skills
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience
* Computer Science, Information Technology, Math, Statistics, Economics or Business major preferred
* Experience at a professional sports team preferred
* Experience with Ticketmaster Archtics preferred
It is the policy of IMG College not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed