Brentwood Springs - Assessment Specialist at Springstone Inc.
Posted in General Business 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: newburgh, Indiana
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need Care
Ask Us Why Our Employee Engagement Survey Scores Are So High
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives by building and operating innovative behavioral health care hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming, and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.
We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work everyday. Interested? Search our current openings listed below.
Position: Brentwood Springs - Assessment Specialist Location: Newburgh, IN Job Id: 3396 # of Openings: 1
PRN Position Now Available
Current Needs - Overnight Shift and Weekend Support
Brentwood Springs is a 48-bed behavioral hospital located near Evansville in Newburgh, IN. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Brentwood Springs we are dedicated to Changing Peoples Lives, 97% of our patients recommend treatment at Brentwood Springs*
As an Assessment Specialist, you will be a member of the clinical services team at Brentwood Springs. Our team drives a Clinical First attitude to help fulfill our mission of Changing Peoples Lives. Assessment Specialists play a vital role in the evaluation and admission process by providing an exceptional experience for the patient, by ensuring each step is performed accurately and timely. Our patient centric approach delivers superior outcomes for inpatients and outpatients.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members
- Facilitate response to request for services, including the initial response, the assessment and referral process, the designation of appropriate level of care, admission into services and appropriate follow up activity.
- Conduct initial evaluation, initiate the assessment, document patient symptomology, functioning, and needs
- Provides information to MD for LOC determination.
- Masters Degree in Social Work or Counseling preferred
- Valid Drivers License and a favorable Motor Vehicle Report and proof insurance when using own auto.
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Prior experience in a psychiatric healthcare facility working with adult and geriatric patients preferred. Must have strong clinical assessment skills.
- LSW or LCSW with 3 years experience preferred
*Source: Mental Health Outcomes: Patient Satisfaction Survey 2016