Senior Logistics Analyst at PSI Pax, Inc.
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Patuxent River, MarylandJob Description:
PSI Pax, Inc.
Senior Logistics Analyst | Patuxent River, Maryland
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides guidance and supervision for logistics analysts supporting aircraft, weapon systems, training, or SE programs Conducts logistics, supportability, reliability, maintainability, and operational analyses and provides recommendations for tailoring, optimizing, and establishing logistics element requirements in support of aircraft, weapon systems, training, or SE programs.
- Provides recommendations for changes to site support including maintenance planning, phased support, manpower and personnel requirements, initial provisioning and material support, support equipment, training and training devices, technical data packaging, handling, storage and transportation, and facilities
- Reviews, develops and tracks Contractor and government submitted Support Equipment Recommendation Data (SERDs) for accuracy and compatibility with the Automated SERD System (AUTOSERD)
- Provides recommendations for the development of Life Cycle Cost (LCC) and TOC Management Plans. Provides recommendations for the review and development of Maintenance Plans/Logistics Support Analysis (MP/LSA) records, maintenance tasks and LORA recommendations
- Active Secret clearance
- At least ten (10) years' experience in acquisition related to in-service support of DoD weapons system performing any of the following: LORA, Maintenance Planning, Logistics Support/Supportability Analysis, Operational Availability analysis, or resource requirements analysis
- Four (4) years' experience directing the performance of comprehensive analyses across the spectrum of ILS elements, during a job assignment in an Acquisition Command or supporting an acquisition command
- Life Cycle Costing experience desired
BS or BA degree in Acquisition, Logistics Management, Business, or Management
An additional five (5) years of acquisition logistics management or operational logistics management experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
PSI Pax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.