Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Washington, Washington DC
Summary / DescriptionWe are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented SharePoint Migration Specialist to join our team in Washington, DC to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The Migration Specialist will provide Tier II support for Microsoft Office 365 including Exchange email, SharePoint and Skype. In a large environment covering approximately 145,000 endpoints. A successful candidate for this position will be able to demonstrate proficiency with the design, implementation and support of Microsoft SharePoint solutions and exhibit strong technical aptitude as well as project management, documentation and communication skills.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Ability to analyze customer needs, document requirements, and design technical solutions.
* Design and implement Office 365 and related technologies including but not limited to, Exchange Online, Exchange Server, SharePoint, Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Active Directory Synchronization.
* Serve as the technical lead and subject matter expert on SharePoint projects and issues with accountability for the outcome of those projects and issues
* Assist in training end-users during all upgrade phases.
* Must be able to lead technical meetings and discussions
* Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
* Excellent people skills with ability to handle difficult personnel situations
* Develop solutions for data migrations from an Office 365 Microsoft Private Cloud to the Government Cloud Computing environment.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
* Prior experience with Microsoft Government Computing Cloud (GCC) Migrations and or Microsoft Commercial Cloud migrations required
* Experience designing and implementing Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server, SharePoint and Active Directory required
* Direct experience migrating from SharePoint on-premise/hosted to SharePoint online through various migration methods (Cutover, Staged, Hybrid)
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organizational and project management skills
* Strong troubleshooting skills
* Consulting experience with large scale migrations to Microsoft Office 365/SharePoint.
* Experience with provisioning a virtualized cloud service environment
* Knowledge of cloud system engineering principles and considerations
* Experience with and/or deep understanding of Microsoft collaboration stack including Office 365, Skype for Business, and SharePoint online.
* Proficient with PowerShell, PowerShell Workflow and troubleshooting PowerShell ISE
* ITIL v3 foundation knowledge
* Experience with the most current version of Remedy ITSM
* Experience with migrating to SharePoint Online
* Provide after-hours support, 24 hours for 7 days per week (24/7) through on-call support. Assure timely resolution of problems. Work schedules may have to be adjusted for non-primetime maintenance windows.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or a related field and a minimum of 8 years of related experience or equivalent.
* Microsoft Certification
* Experience working in a consulting environment
* Experience with server virtualization, storage, and networking
About UnisysDo you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.#FED#