Proposal Manager - Virtual at Jones Lang Lasalle
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Washington, Washington DC
Manage and develop large, highly technical and complex proposals for higher education, federal, state and local governments, potentially involving joint ventures and material prime/subcontractor relationships. They will partner with business line leaders, sales staff, and technical support staff to develop and document unique solutions to for each opportunity. They are expected to not only structure proposal and gather relevant information from others, but to write original content and develop graphics, owning completion of proposals that accurately and persuasively reflect the Firm s positioning customized to each particular opportunity.
* Proven ability to engage with numerous internal knowledge experts within the organization to obtain necessary information to complete proposals through informal discussions to customize responses
* Encourage proactive behavior from internal knowledge experts to avoid unnecessary delays
* Team effectively with internal and external designers to create visual messaging in traditional and innovative media
* Ability to help experts within the business to articulate their messages succinctly and effectively
* Manage RFQ/P responses as projects, including setting and maintaining a timelines for successful delivery of proposals
* Manage multiple proposals simultaneously
* Perform copy editing and proofreading of all proposal content in order to rapidly produce clear and accurate documents.
* A Experience in and solid understanding of Government contracting and procurement processes
* Bachelor s degree in journalism, English, marketing or related field required Bachelor s degree
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
* 5+ years of professional experience in proposal writing for a large organization
* Track record of success demonstrated by win record and the ultimate success of those projects
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
* Exceptional ability to write and edit effectively across a variety of formats: executive summaries, proposal Q&A, white papers, presentations. and talking points
* Demonstrated competence with entire Microsoft Office Suite
* Capacity to translate and orally discuss complex technical solutions, strategies, and themes into easily understandable, readable, and compelling proposal responses
* Ability to work under deadline pressure both independently and within a team
* General knowledge of CMMS, building systems, data centers, UPS, electrical, mechanical, HVAC, custodial, grounds, etc. a plus
* Approximately 25% depending on opportunity geographic distribution and requirements
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org