Product/Marketing Manager at Regal Beloit
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Grafton, Wisconsin
Regal is a global leading manufacturer of efficient electric and mechanical motion control and power generation products with annual sales close to $4 Billion. We are innovative, dynamic, and acquisitive organization with traditional values and high integrity. Intelligent, creative, and determined people have made us who we are today.We recognize that hiring and developing talent is a key element in our continued growth. We are looking for people with high energy, ambition and commitment to performance excellence. If you are looking for a business environment where people treat each other with mutual respect and dignity and each employee can make a difference and grow with organization, Regal is the company for you. Join us to help the world run more efficiently! Regal is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, national origin, marital status, citizenship status (unless required by the applicable law or government contract), disability or protected veteran status or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Regal is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Own the process for identifying, recommending and creating a business case for New Product Development and Multi-generational product planning for commercial motors through distribution. Provide sales and margin models for NPD in coordination with product management, marketing, and the business leader.
- Manage metrics on new model requests and the sample process ensuring improvement. Metrics include quantity of requests, timeline to complete, hit rate, and sales volume.
- Educate and train employees and customers on our commercial motors offering, new products and technologies, as well as our suite of tools. This will be through web based training, training and product videos, and formal classroom training sessions.
- Support marketing on new product introductions.
- Support information requirements, as needed, for our top channel partners.
- May have direct reports.
- Monitors industry trends and changing regulations to ensure competitiveness and compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent related experience
- 8 years of experience
- Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma within 3 years
- 5% - 25% travel
- Ability to present a clear message to large audiences
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- 5 years' experience with NPI and samples
- Clear understanding of financial statements