Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Gordon Food Service
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Wyoming, Michigan
Welcome to Gordon Food Service! We are excited that you are thinking about opportunities with us, and we have an amazing story to share.
Click here to get a quick glance of who we are and the impact you could have on the food service industry.
There's a seat at our table for you...
At Gordon Food Service, \\"Everyone Is Important\\"
It's one of the Core Values that makes our company strong. Our Human Resources professionals are here to ensure that we have both the tools and the culture in place to Maximize the performance of our people and ensure that they feel valued and recognized. Divisional HR teams work daily with the business to bring the \\"people perspective\\" into the discussion and also to Support our employees through their work life cycle, preserving the culture that makes us unique. In addition, HR teams in our Home Office provide the Strategy, processes, and programs that allow us to attract, develop, reward, and retain a workforce of over 19,000 people.
Supports Talent Acquisition teams and hiring managers with the talent acquisition process. Assists with posting requisitions, screening candidates, setting up interviews and conducting debriefs with interview teams related to the internship program, store level recruitment, or other entry-level positions. Oversees incoming inquiries from candidates, answers and/or redirects to appropriate resources. Supports social media and special projects related to the talent acquisition process.
* Manages inquiries from candidates in the email and voicemail accounts and ensures timely and accurate responses
* Supports Store Leadership with recruitment issues and postings for Sales Associate positions.
* Supports Talent Acquisition Specialists and Store Leadership with position postings, interview scheduling, and offer letter creation, as directed.
* Assists with specific programs (Military, Diversity, Internship) as directed by the Talent Acquisition Sourcer.
* Uses/monitors the applicant tracking software to ensure all required steps in the Hiring Process following legal, compliance, and diversity initiatives
* Supports in updating talent acquisition social media sites, feeds, posts, and campaigns as needed.
* Manages content updates on HomePlate and Google Drive; assists team in the organization of department files and resources.
* Coordinates and/or manages special projects as needed.
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related degree is preferred
* Previous exposure to Human Resources/Recruiting in an internship or professional work experience is preferred.
* Warehouse/Transportation experience is helpful as the position will support leaders working in a fast paced environment.
* Must be proficient with office software; experience in Applicant tracking systems is a plus!
Be part of an amazing culture where what matters to you, matters to us!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
We take care of each other at Gordon Food Service. Employees love our competitive benefit plans, which include all the things you would expect and a few that you might not!
Click here for more details.
Want to Learn More About Gordon Food Service? Check Us Out:
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the words \\"Accommodation Request\\" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.