Staff Bridge Engineer at Pennoni
Posted in Customer Service 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by CareerBuilder
Location: Herndon, VirginiaJob Description:
Pennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni Associates is currently seeking a Staff Bridge Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Drafting and design of bridge projects
- Basic knowledge of all engineering principles, such as structural analysis and design, contract document preparation, structural calculations, and quality assurance; working knowledge of Microstation
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.Job Requirements:
- Essential Software Tools: Microstation
- Required education: Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering; MS degree a plus
- Minimum years of work experience: 4-7.
- Licenses required: PE in Virginia
- Computer skills required: STAAD, SAP, MDX, DESCUS, AASHTOWare (Virtis), Microsoft Office, Scheduling Software.
- Experience with Bridge Rehabilitation design, load ratings, and design of temporary structures
- NBIS Bridge Inspection Certification a plus
- VDOT experience a plus