Medical Records Nurse - LPN at Trilogy Health Services
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Wabash, Indiana
Are you an experienced nurse with a passion for serving others* We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
We are an innovative, dynamic Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facility with an outstanding career opportunity available for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team as Medical Records Nurse.
The Medical Records Nurse / LPN will be responsible for organizing and maintaining medical records in accordance with federal and state guidelines, as well as in accordance with our established policies and procedures.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Medical Records Nurse:
* Collecting, assembling, checking and filing resident charts and records
* Inspecting charts for completion
* Ordering medical supplies
* Recording incidents
* Assisting in admissions, transfers and discharge procedures as necessary
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
* Must have and maintain a current, valid state LPN license
* Prior LTC (Long-Term Care) experience required
* Attention to detail and organization skills are a must
* Must have working knowledge of medical terminology
* Prior experience in Medical Records preferred
Wellbrooke of Wabash
TALK WITH A RECRUITER
Jena (317) 399-1794
Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Not ready to apply* Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you ll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.