Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Unisys Business Development Manager
Apply online or send your resume directly to email@example.com with a short description of your experience as it pertains to this job description.
Unisys has an exciting new opportunity for a Business Relationship Manager to join our team in support of a client in Omaha. This person will have sales and/or account management experience with IT Services and Solutions in the Healthcare industry.
* New business development with existing customer
* Customer satisfaction
* Nurturing the existing customer relationship
* Partnering with Unisys Client Executives to sell Unisys offerings into existing clients.
* Selling Unisys' entire portfolio:
* IT Outsourcing services
* Platform Services
* Responsible for regional and/or business unit responsibility for, business development, revenue growth, customer satisfaction and building customer loyalty through continuous improvement and focused innovation initiatives in a multi-year engagement.
* Manages a single region, agency or subset of an account.
* Provides leadership in business planning by developing and maintaining business relationships with the client at the CxO level, business partners, channels, integrators and subcontractors.
* Ensures that client executive has the required support so that the various client business units are fully embedded into account plans and that we execute on the agreed account strategy.
* Utilizes consultative selling methodologies to shape and influence the clients' strategic direction and to become a trusted advisor in assigned account.
* Develops and builds client relationships at the C-level and proactively gains understanding of the client's business problems.
* Drives the joint client business planning process with the client and CE to identify appropriate solutions and services to drive innovative change and achieve the growth strategy in the account. Identifies and develops incremental opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth measured annually.
* Works in collaboration with client, CE, 3rd party suppliers and Commercial management to negotiate and win contract renewals and expansions.
* Leads the development of winning sales strategies on complex pursuits including but not limited to competitive strategy, pricing, and negotiations.
* Navigates the relationships with key influencers in the account.
* Works with CE to identify and qualify new business opportunities and presents compelling business case to Pursuit Decision Board to obtain pre-sales resources.
* Leads the pursuit team and facilitates the resources needed to effectively close and deliver sales opportunities. Develops and maintains a pipeline of new opportunities at the client while closing existing opportunities.
* Owns and maintains the reporting and forecasting requirements for the assigned area of the account and escalates financial or other issues to CE/senior leadership on a timely basis to mitigate any account risk. Ensures clients are billed in a timely manner and clients pay promptly per the terms of their contract.
* Quickly resolves issues that ensure we maintain momentum to the sales process.
* Mentors, teaches, and shares best practices with others.
* 10+ years of sales, business development or account management experience in IT Solutions Services.
* Experienced in managing revenues in excess of $5.1M+ per year.
* History of consistent and successful quota attainment.
* Strong ability to persuade, be strategic, motivate, and influence others
* Driven, enthusiastic, persistent, confident, and highly motivated.
* Self-starter and demonstrates independence with managing work.
* Has strong competitor awareness.
* Willingness to travel, as needed.
* Ability to work in a team environment, including leading multi-disciplinary teams of peers.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Business level fluency in more than one language desirable.
Key Metrics :
Meets or exceeds TCV and revenue quota
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Company Information Unisys is a global information technology ('IT') company. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to solve their most pressing IT and business challenges. We specialize in providing integrated, leading-edge solutions to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets. Our offerings include cloud and infrastructure services, application services, security solution and high-end server technology. We have more than 20,000 associates serving clients around the world. For more information, visit www.unisys.com .