Client Services Account Manager at LogistiCare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
LogistiCare is recruiting a Client Services Account Manager to work within the corporate headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia.
Primary Areas of Responsibility
The Client Service Account Manager supports the ongoing management of their assigned Managed Care Organization (MCO) clients. This position is both strategic and tactical in nature as it works closely with national and independent MCO clients, other departments within LogistiCare and has significant control over local organization structure and operating strategy for meeting client service and financial requirements. This includes aspects of service delivery -- reservations, addressing service, transportation, claims deficiencies as well as manages tasks including assisting in developing/scoping service offerings and cost reporting.
Ideal Candidate Profile
Given the range of activities required of this position, a successful candidate will have a strong account management background with the ability to handle multiple tasks and be able to easily move between the strategic and tactical. In addition, the Client Service Account Manager (AM) will work closely with LogistiCare's legal, underwriting and informational technology teams to develop a high performing organization model holding them accountable for their client supporting deliverables.
The ideal candidate will have a successful record of managing a range of diverse, high volume environments and demonstrated innovative approaches to addressing client and operational challenges. Additionally, the successful candidate will possess strong written and organizational communication skills with responsive and direct management style important personal characteristics.
* Partner with the National Sales Team to onboard, meet critical project timelines with clients that include: developing contract scope documents, contract negotiations and work with underwriters to secure pricing.
* Demonstrate the ability to gather and submit detailed business information for underwriting to obtain pricing and presentation of solutions to assigned accounts.
* Partner with the operations teams to address and resolve service and/or performance issues
* Provide on-going feedback regarding status of contract and opportunities for improvement to senior management.
* Participate in oversight of contract management to include preparing contract amendments as needed
* Must be able to extract and analyze data using various tools (proprietary software, excel, access, etc.)
* Serve as a client/account liaison for all assigned contracts.
* Responsible for developing and implementing operations and corporate policies and procedures to comply with contract requirements.
* Provide contract implementation support and serve as a training resource as required.
* Conduct weekly client conference calls
* Visit clients on quarterly basis to maintain quality relationships
* B.A. / B.S. or commensurate experience required; degree in Business or Finance preferred
* Work experience in health care or related field.
* Prior Health Plan/Managed Care and/or Provider Relations experience preferred.
* Demonstrated contract analysis experience.
* Experience using Salesforce.com software preferred.
* Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills to facilitate effective communications and correspondence with internal and external management and clients
* Requires solid presentation skills
* Must possess strong organizational and time management skills
* Requires strong analytical skills; strong attention to numbers; and strong attention to detail
* Must be flexible and able to adapt to constant change; self-driven and motivated; able to prioritize and work independently
* Must have strong work ethic
* Must be technologically competent with Microsoft office products to include Excel, Access, Word, Windows, Project, Outlook, etc.
Environmental Working Conditions:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled