Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posted Date 2 days ago(6/12/2018 7:35 AM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
Meticulously manage and oversee the Group Reservation process. Assist the Director of Revenue Management and Reservations Manager in daily duties including answering phones, filing and computer work.
* Accurate input of Reservations into system.
* Input Reservations within specified time periods.
* Maximize potential room revenue by following specified selling guidelines.
* Ensure that rooming lists are free of duplicates.
* Respond to guest calls in a timely manner.
* Attend Pre Convention meetings as necessary.
* Property-wide departmental interaction.
* Raise the awareness of inventory issues.
* Knowledge of hotel services and events.
* Ensure an efficient and professional working environment with open communication.
* All convention resumes are audited prior to group's arrival.
* Strong keyboard skills preferred.
* Must be able to analyze situations and make decisions that meet and exceed the expectations of the hotel.
* Ability to learn and master multiple software systems required.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
* Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
* Previous hotel experience in a Reservations, Front Office, Sales and Marketing or Accounting environment is preferred..
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:
EEOC is the Law Poster - https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
The following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement-