Human Resources Coordinator at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Posted Date 10 hours ago(6/13/2018 9:47 AM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
This luxurious Omni property, which opened it's doors on March 6, 2018, is located in the heart of Downtown Louisville and designed with intersecting towers that represent the crossroads of the past, present and future of Louisville. Inspired by the city s rich history and authentic character, the Omni Louisville will transform one of the city s most significant urban blocks into a unique and vibrant mixed-use environment offering hotel guests, residents and locals a chance to connect and enjoy the best of a great city.
The hotel will be a prominent landmark against the Louisville skyline, glistening during the day and glowing at night, with the iconic glassy ends of the 612 room hotel. The hotel pool and rooftop bar, designed for seamless indoor and outdoor integration, will allow guests to rest, relax or socialize with spectacular views of the city from above. The essence of Louisville is woven throughout with interior design blends elements of the city s heritage, culture and character, felt everywhere from the hotel restaurants to a featured bourbon bar to the hotel s Speakeasy and bowling alley.
Guests will also enjoy a dynamic 20,000 square foot modern urban lifestyle market connected to the lobby of the hotel. Transforming Liberty Street into a pedestrian thoroughfare, the market serves as a community gateway for hotel guests and locals alike, inviting the neighborhood in with the smells of freshly brewed Heine Bros. coffee, baking bread and fragrant fresh flowers.
To provide clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources Director, Assistant Director of Human Resources and Recruitment Manager. To support the Human Resource function by providing a warm greeting and environment for all associates and external guests in the Associate Services Center.
* Assists with the completion reference checks on those applicants whom the hotel has identified as potential employees.
* Assist with processing of new hire paperwork.
* Maintain job requisition and associates logs.
* Ensure all P.I.F.'s have the appropriate signature for processing.
* Enter all associate data into Ultipro
* Maintain orderliness of office supplies and equipment.
* File and maintain personnel files.
* Answer phones and phone inquiries.
* Type memos and other correspondence.
* Participate in the Hotel Orientation Program.
* Collect, sort and distribute office mail.
* Complete other duties as assigned by management.
* Relevant hospitality and/or customer service/administrative experience
* College Degree; Preferably in hospitality or human resources management
* Highly motivated self starter focused on quality, organization, guest service and teamwork.
* High level of written and verbal communication skills.
* Computer proficiency; specifically with Microsoft Office and Windows. Micros experience is preferred.
* The ability to work in a fast paced high pressure work environment while executing delegated tasks and assignments
* Highly motivated self starter focused on quality, organization, guest service and teamwork..
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:
EEOC is the Law Poster - https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
The following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement-