Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Hanscom Afb, Massachusetts
Title: PM - AWACS Division
Job Location: Hanscom AFB
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties include, but not limited to:
* Create and assist in developing and staffing acquisition program documentation required by Government acquisition policies/procedures to support program efforts and acquisition milestones/reviews
* Provide inputs to various reporting tools, briefings and documents, such as but not limited to, Program Executive Officer (PEO) reports, Baseline Execution Reviews, weekly branch staff meeting slides and other reports as required
* Help in the preparation and/or review of Request for Proposal (RFP) documentation consisting of Statements of Objectives, Statements of Work, Program Requirements, Contract Data Requirements Lists, etc. per DoD 5000 series and local policy
* Planning, facilitation, coordination of agendas, action items, and technical/program issues related to management, technical and test reviews to include requirements and design reviews, audits, and requirements meetings, etc.
* Work with minimal Government direct supervision from geographically-separated location
* Prepare/update briefings and reports as required
* Associates Degree
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) required
* Ability to interpret and apply regulations, policy statements, product specifications, and other guideline materials
* Proficiency in Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Word required
* Ability to obtain a Secret security clearance
* Some travel required
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. Is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Pregnancy, National Origin, Disability, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity Or Expression, Marital Status, Genetic Information, Protected Veteran Status, Or Other Factors Protected By Federal, State, And/or Local Law. This Policy Applies To All Terms And Conditions Of Employment, including: Recruiting; Hiring; Placement; Promotion; Termination; Layoff; Recall; Transfer; Leaves Of Absence; Compensation; And Training.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.