Agency Project Manager at IDL Worldwide
Posted in Other 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Auto req ID
Agency Project Manager
Regular / Temporary:
Full-Time / Part-Time:
Overall Job Summary
Manages the full lifecycle of Brand Development projects for assigned client(s). Monitors and communicates project milestones and progress to ensure projects are executed on time and within budget. Partners across the Brand Development function to identify and resolve project issues; resolves the most complex problems using strong technical knowledge. Supports one or more small-to-medium accounts.
* Serves as the main day-to-day contact on current projects for internal project teams, suppliers, and Client Growth teams; provides timely responses to all inquires (e.g. within one (1) business day).
* Ensures high quality standards in all client deliverables.
* Attend client meetings as needed; serves as a Subject Matter Expert regarding workflow, processes, capacity, timelines, etc.
* Develops and maintains project plans, including documentation of project scope, objectives, deliverables, key milestones, timelines, schedules, internal and external resources, project dashboards; provides regular status reports and progress updates to project team and internal stakeholders.
* Creates effective internal partnerships with internal and external project and account teams; collaborates across the team to ensure client needs are met and projects stay within scope, budget, timeline, quality, and other Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
* Assists with the implementation of workflow management and reporting tools focusing on quality, profitability, efficiency, and productivity.
* Participates in cross-functional teams to develop and/or adapt processes, policies, and workflows to improve efficiency, accuracy, speed, quality, etc.
* Creates effective internal partnerships with other Brand Development and Brand Deployment teams to ensure a smooth transition from the design phase to the production phase as needed.
* Creates strong and effective internal partnerships and collaborates across the business; listens and values the opinions of others.
* Is an effective team member; supports the team by pitching in at any level and effectively working across the organization to meet the needs of the business.
* Takes ownership of personal actions and outcomes; encourages and empowers others to do the same.
* Embraces change; maintains an open mind and is flexible and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and change.
* Focuses efforts on achieving SMART objectives aligned to the Company s Strategic Imperatives.
* Proactively seeks opportunities to increase knowledge, skills and abilities.
* Monitors and pursues upward and lateral growth opportunities to enhance expertise and drive career development.
* Supports Company s profitability efforts by facilitating the delivery of high-quality, well-executed, and profitable client deliverables.
* May perform other duties, as needed, to meet the needs of the business.
Qualifications / Requirements
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
* College degree (e.g. Bachelor of Arts) or equivalent degree within appropriate discipline such as Business, Graphic Arts, Marketing, Advertising, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required.
* Experience successfully managing projects in a Creative Design Agency (advertising, marketing, publishing, film), Market Research firm, or similar consulting environment.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Good knowledge of business models, objectives, financial metrics, etc. used in decision-making.
* Good understanding of the Company s market and business environment.
* Good understanding of effective Creative Design practices, trends, techniques, and processes across various touchpoints or mediums (e.g. packaging, in-store, online, mobile, print, direct).
* Good problem-solving skills; ability to identify and execute effective solutions.
* Ability to build new relationships and nurturing existing relationships with internal and external clients.
* Ability to lead and adapt to the requirements of various projects; good project management skills.
* Ability to work well in a team environment and develop collaborative relationships with colleagues across the Company; willingness to work with colleagues at all levels.
* Ability to manage heavy workloads, prioritize work appropriately, and meet assigned deadlines; good organizational and analytical skills (including attention to detail).
* Good presentation and communication skills (written, verbal).
* Proficient computer skills (e.g. MS Office Suite, Adobe Suite).
Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled