Utility at Smurfit Kappa North America
Posted in Other 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: VON ORMY, Texas
The candidate must be able to assume the following RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Read and follow instructions on factory masters.
* Cross train for other job positions as necessary.
* Two-man feed when necessary.
* Operate slitter when necessary.
* Complete necessary reports in an accurate and timely manner.
* Turn in work orders to supervision for needed repairs.
* Use proper lifting, reaching, pushing, pulling and bending techniques.
* Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping.
* Additional duties may be assigned by management.
Candidate MUST meet the following minimum requirements:
* High School diploma or GED
* Able to speak, read, comprehend and write legibly in English.
* In good physical condition, i.e., able to lift 25-50 pounds on a consistent basis.
* Able to read a tape measure with speed and accuracy.
Candidates are PREFERRED who offer the following:
* Prior work experience in the corrugated industry.
* 6 months experience as a Bundler.