Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Montvale, New Jersey
NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for an Senior Azure Engineer to support our client in Montvale, NJ
This is an OUTSTANDING opportunity to take your Azure background to the next level with an incredibly engaging manager who will help mentor you in all things Azure.
There will be several phone screens followed by an Final in person interview in Montvale, NJ
The Cloud Central (Azure) Engineer reporting to the Cloud Central Delivery lead is responsible for the delivery, support and maintenance of all global scope Cloud operational services as part of the day-to-day management of the global Cloud infrastructure and applications in relation to:
* Cost effective day to day management and support of all activities related to the Cloud Central hosting and network environments, cloud, data storage and infrastructure systems and services and applications.
* 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support activities including the operational activities provided by our outsource vendors.
* Maintaining and improve operational steady state
* Incident response and resolution
* Assist in testing applications and troubleshooting in support escalations
* Tracking and utilization reporting of critical IT assets within the data center and infrastructure service throughout the hosting centers.
* Proactive working relationship with the (Audit)business functions, Delivery teams, Service and Product teams with the execution of project activities and the smooth transition of applications and services into operations. Remain closely connected to ITSG cloud teams
* Technical and admin support with external technical teams and outsourced provider environments in the cloud and on-premise.
* Delivery, support and maintenance of all global scope operational services as part of the day-to-day management of the global infrastructure and applications.
* Management and execution against incidents, service requests and change requests for maintenance and project activities and providing technical subject matter expertise.
* Broad knowledge and in depth technical and process skills and understanding of Infrastructure technology solutions and services in the global datacenters
* Ensuring operational cost control through supplier management and capacity management.
* Ability to apply comprehensive understanding of the company's functions, service lines to provide value to the business
* Identification and realization of automation/cost containment opportunities through analysis of stead-state activities and automate repeatable tasks and activities where possible
Responsibilities and Tasks
* Manage Audit Cloud Central (Azure) environments
* Work across (Audit) projects as Cloud Central (Azure) subject matter expert; work on projects to deploy, tune and configure Cloud Central and application components
* Provide detailed guidance on tuning applications and optimize performance and supportability.
* Become/ maintain subject matter expertise on Audit solutions
* Work with Cloud Central team to prioritize Audit requirements
* Responsible for a secure compliant operational steady state and ensure high quality continuously available Managed Services.
* Responsible for administration and process management such as change assignment activities, operational reports and Service Request fulfillment, Incidents, capacity management and Problem management
* Responsible to lead and provide in-depth problem analysis, troubleshooting skills and coordination and deliver resolution as a 2nd, 3rd level subject matter technical specialist. Engage other expert Azure resources as needed
* Act as subject matter expert on infrastructure technologies within the Global and Regional Datacenters and for Global Application owners in area of expertise
* Responsible for measurement and reporting information on capacity in conjunction with application owners and outsourced partners in area of expertise
* Responsible to work and coordinate with vendors and outsourcing partners, ensuring that work is delivered on-time, secure and with the right quality and aligned to Standards
* Responsible for taking the lead on operational and supplier escalations, being the point of contact for support. And / or facilitate critical incident escalation activities where required.
* Responsible to evaluate, recommend and drive service improvement with vendors, the delivery of support and services in area of expertise
* Responsible to perform regular checks for potential security breaches in conjunction with the security department and the health of services and applications
* Provide end-to-end support of the deployment of existing and new infrastructure into the global datacenters
* Act as a promoter and guardian of Global Standards and standard infrastructure services and solutions
* Coach peers and team members, facilitate knowledge transfer within the Global Infrastructure group
* Responsible to lead, manage and provide technical and operational subject matter expertise to projects and support and manage transition into operations in area of expertise
* Understanding and maintenance of Infrastructure market knowledge and ensure that service offerings from supplier remain in line with best practices
* Liaise with Regional Delivery Centers infrastructure teams on developing appropriate deployment strategies and new services to ensure that services continue to meet business needs
* Responsible for the enhance of system and service end-to-end monitoring of applications, environments and infrastructure services.
* Provide input to vendor selection, acquisition, negotiations and contract renewal and maintenance
* Provide Subject matter expertise and 3rd level support to the regions
* Provide budgetary information for projects and services in area of expertise
Management and Competencies
* Able to clearly articulates the importance and expectations regarding support work and results, impact, time effort and timelines to team member, vendors and management
* Understand importance of seeking personal and technical feedback to further improve services and to determine personal development plan.
* Ability to measure effectiveness of operational activities and improvements of operational processes and documents.
* Proven ability to dynamically prioritize work efforts to meet deadlines and work effectively with minimal supervision in a team environment and to diagnose interrelationships between data center facility, network, server, and application issues.
* Must be able to make relevant and appropriate decisions to move situations forward and to understand the possible implications that an existing potential change may have in the future
* Able to evaluate information quickly, look beyond the information, gather appropriate facts and evidence and explore potential root causes before a conclusion is made.
* Demonstrate ability to lead technical discussions in a constructive way with clear goals, deliverables and with documented agreements and follow up actions.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.