OBIEE Developer at NTT Data, Inc
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Round Rock, Texas
Title: OBIEE Developer
Location: Round Rock, TX
Duration: 6 month contract - Remote opportunity
if interested, please send a word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience maintaining the Production environment and good knowledge in ITIL processes
- Good communication skills and work with business hand-in-hand to prioritize and close the production issues
- Experience in identifying the issue and triage to the right group to resolve the issue within SLA
-Experience with Salesforce is a plus
-DevOps background preferred
- Experience working on OBIA with Siebel and EBS sources
- Experience in maintenance of OBIEE and ODI applications
- Reporting knowledge and experience resolving issues with OBIEE reporting
- Traceability knowledge and ability to navigate from report to source for identifying the issues
- Knowledge with Siebel Quote to Order, Order to Delivery to Cash and EBS Order to Cash processes
- Experience working with Oracle GRC
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world\'s largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result..