Privacy Engineer at NTT Data, Inc
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Andover, Massachusetts
Job Title: Privacy Engineer
Location: Andover, MA OR Foxborough, MA
Contract Duration: 12/31/2018
The Privacy Engineer will work with project teams to ensure applications meet personal data protection and privacy regulatory requirements.
* Privacy advisor to engineering teams, providing deep privacy expertise on user consent, data collection requirements, data retention, anonymization and security of processing.
* Advise engineering teams on effective technical solutions for enabling privacy and data protection by design and by default capabilities.
* Perform technical privacy reviews and privacy impact assessments across our applications to meet privacy requirements.
* Translate privacy rules and policies into actionable engineering requirements.
Requirements and Qualifications
* BA/BS in a technical discipline required.
* Additional legal degree/experience preferred
* Privacy certification strongly preferred
* 2+ years professional experience in a privacy-focused role on software products, a dedicated privacy function or equivalent experience
* 2+ years of software development and engineering experience
* Experiences performing privacy reviews on engineering solutions
* Cross-group collaboration skills, with experience working directly with engineering teams
* Ability to travel up to 20%, including internationally
* English fluent.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.