Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Roseland, New Jersey
NTT DATA has an immediate need for a Principal Infrastructure Architect to support our client in Roseland, NJ.
To apply for this position, please follow the link below or send your resume directly to email@example.com. For more information please call Shawn Mills at 732-362-2596.
Client is seeking a Principal Infrastructure Architect with specific focus in enterprise-wide data protection projects to join our high performance team. The Principal Infrastructure Architect will oversees and coordinates the infrastructure design, implementation and support for data security solutions.
* Provides technical support, solutions and training to application developers in order to meet all functional data protection requirements.
* Evaluates and recommends design solutions, evaluate alternatives and analyze problems with design and infrastructure.
* Promotes the use of data protection technologies and security best practices.
* Influences strategic application architecture blueprints and evolution and adoption of the strategic data protection solutions.
* Identify key data protection patterns and drive standard implementation of these patterns.
* Describes fine-grained components, application programming interfaces and frameworks (development and runtime) of the data protection solution.
* Selects application development platform technologies.
* Establishes the strategy direction for application development approaches, including tools, process and framework.
* Demonstrates Technical Infrastructure Architectural knowledge, playing a vital role in the design of production, staging, QA and development IT Infrastructures running in 24x7 environments.
* Participates in development of customer architectural strategies, including technology standardization, modernization and virtualization.
* Analyzes business and technical requirements to determine system design, potential issues, and related cost for each project request.
* Align architectural strategy with customer's business objectives, delivers designs that meet business requirements, are on time, and within budget.
* Develops implementation and migration strategies that preserve the availability, performance, integrity, stability, and scalability of systems.
* Produce design documents to effectively hand over infrastructure architectures to Operations teams for successful systems engineering and implementation.
* Leads or participates in the successful delivery of complex customer IT Infrastructure projects from planning, design to implementation.
* Solves complex, cross-functional issues that cross technologies in network, server, storage, O/S, virtualization, consolidation, middleware, security applications, operations, content switching, caching and/or content delivery networks and security.
* Working closely with customer teams and Cognizant customer account teams across the DACH Region.
* Continuously focuses on project delivery excellence and high level of customer satisfaction
* Responsible for defining the architecture and adoption patterns forour client's data protection strategy and technology
* Serve as design authority, at a project level, by understanding the business goals, the technology capabilities and constraints, and designing the appropriate solutions that map to the organization's enterprise architecture
* Identify and document technical requirements
* Work collaboratively with Enterprise Architecture and Global Security Organization to define and document new standards and policies for the data protection projects
* Develop architecture reference materials to ensure that standards around data protection are implemented in a repeatable fashion
* Partner with various organizational teams to ensure successful project outcomes from initial project kick-off to production release
* Serve as subject matter expert on client's data protection technologies
* Identify gaps and develop strategies to close
* Participate in the evolution of the client's data protection technology and adoption by client applications
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
* 8+ years of experience in application architecture
* Broad knowledge of data security and privacy technology, tools and utilities
* Experience in architecting and implementing data tokenization, encryption or obfuscation solution(s)
* Experience with Protegrity solutions preferred
* Expert in defining security architecture, requirements documents and strategy plans
* Solid knowledge of secure application architecture for web and mobile applications
* Expert knowledge of security architectural mechanisms, components, and integration with IT components and operations
* CISSP, CISM, GSEC or other relevant professional certifications
* Knowledge of operating systems, networks, database and system integration technologies
* Ability to establish relationships with business, IT leaders and technology subject matter experts
* Ability to lead and work closely with different teams, able to learn quickly, meet deadlines and demonstrate advance problem solving and analytical skills
* Good interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally with technical and non-technical personnel at all levels.
* Experience in application development and agile is required
* Experience with C++.Net
* Experience with Regulatory environments such as PCI, HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxely, Cross Border, GPDR preferred
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world\'s largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result..