Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Req ID: 21814
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a SAP PI Integration Specialist to join our team in Memphis, Tennessee (US-TN), United States (US).
Day to Day job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis)
* Work with Basis consultants to install SAP Ariba adaptor in SAP PI
* Migrate Ariba traffic from a custom adaptor to standard adaptor
* Should have experience in installation and configuring Ariba adaptor in SAP PI/PO in mutiple projects
* Good understanding of connectivity between ECC and Ariba thru SAP PI/PO
Basic Qualifications: (what are the skills required to do this job; with minimum years of experience on each)
* Must have at least 7 years hands-on experience in development of SAP PI/PO based integration solutions.
* Must have at least 3 years of hands-on experience in development of SAP and Ariba Integration using any (Direct Add-on, SAP PI/PO, etc.)
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
* Knowledge of capabilities in recent releases of SAP S4/HANA, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway, etc.
* Exposure with data mapping and/or data interface development
* Excellent verbal and written skills necessary in order to communicate intricate job-related processes to internal and external customers
Travel: Need locals
Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Nice to Have; (But not a must)
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.