Software Development Specialist Advisor at NTT Data, Inc
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Foothill Ranch, California
Req ID: 21896
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Software Development Specialist Advisor to join our team in Foothill Ranch, California (US-CA), United States (US).
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide solutions to problems and guidence to offshore teams in resolving production support issues and developing enhancements
* Interation with clients senior leaders and providing status on day to day activities
* Design, develop and maintain systems written in Java/J2EE
* Identify scaling bottlenecks and propose solutions
* Work in close partnership with a team of diverse and talented peers in various disciplines including design, development, operations, PM s for sustained long term success
* Partner with the architects and the technical leadership team to deliver solid technical designs
* Maintain an unwavering focus on our customers and the value you can deliver to them
* Participate actively in detailed design, code reviews, bug/issue triage with the feature teams, and support well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals
* 5 + Years' preferrably in a Technical Lead role with - Java/ JEE-IBM-App Service/ Function-WebSphere
* 3+ Years' Business Process Analysis
* Experience within Healthcare Industry (Nice-to-have)
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.