Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Chicago, Illinois
We are currently seeking a Finance Project Coordinator for our Corporate Solutions Client Finance Deployment team. This is a virtual opportunity for the right internal candidate
This position requires the ability to manage multiple projects, meet stringent deadlines and have strong written and oral communication skills. Flexibility, resourcefulness, ability to work independently and make decisions in a fast-paced environment is essential. The person must be able to successfully work with external (our clients) and internal (JLL) firm executives. This position primarily functions out of a home office with some minor travel requirements.
Responsibilities include assisting with client One View site set up, vendor duplicate checking, assisting teams with process flows, transition budget analysis, and financial review of management agreements as well as other ad hoc items as requested.
* Manage Transition Team SharePoint Site to include: user access, folder creation and updating links
* Develop/Update integrated transition plans detailed in MSProject and Excel timelines for New Business.
* Oversee the progress and track progress toward the implementation date.
* Oversee, establish, and maintain various customized progress reports to manage scope throughout the transition lifecycle, including post transition review.
* Alternate for the Team Lead when unavailable or as additional support for contact with the client transition lead, and /or the JLL Account Representative(s).
* Add Deployment Team meetings and client meetings to the National Transition Team calendar on the NTT site. Work with all the functional leads to manage and maintain an accurate calendar for all the functional meetings. Assist the leads by suggesting available times for weekly client meetings based on an up-to-date calendar.
* For each new transition, once the client meeting day and time has been agreed to, set up the calendar invite and distribute to the client and the various JLL teams involved. Throughout the transition, invite others as requested. Per Lead request, set up and distribute other meeting invites, such as Stage Gate Reviews and Day 1 Touch Base meetings.
* Set up and distribute the calendar invitations for the Weekly Finance Team internal call and the Open, record and take roll for all client calls. To do this efficiently, track meeting declines in the Transition mailbox so names are not read if they will not be joining the call.
* Post the meeting recordings on the Client One View site per the Lead s request when applicable.
* Responsible for handling any and all logistical needs that arise for Leads.
* Set-up the E1 accounting platform to include but not limited to: BU s, COA, IMS & PO approval routes
* Required to learn and work in multiple financial systems; set up new users with access to the financial systems
* Train new client team members on the Financial processes and procedures
* Create, analyze and reconcile transition budgets for each new client transition
* Assist with the setup of new client One View Sites, including posting standard and customized documents
* Assist with the creation of standard procedures and process flows for the finance teams
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree in Finance/Business or related field desired
* Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
* Minimum 5 years of experience in Real Estate Program Management and/or Finance Management experience a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Excellent business and communication skills (written and oral)
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
* Broad knowledge of commonly used JLL systems and practices including but not limited to Connect, OneView, SharePoint and account platforms.
* Must have excellent leadership, team management and collaborative relationship building skills.
* Strong understanding of the firm s business lines and delivery processes, toward integrated account solutions; prior experience delivering 4X IFM solutions beneficial.
* Strong analytical and consulting skills, with a track record of identifying potential issues pro-actively and formulating solutions and contingency plans.
* Solid problem solving skills and ability to focus both strategically and tactically to achieve firm and client business goals.
* Self-directed and the ability to work independently and manage communications up and down in the organization.
* Highly skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects.
* Ability to quickly build rapport with and influence senior management in a matrix reporting environment.
* The ability to effectively convey to client information required and expectations surrounding transition.
* Sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, tenacity and the flexibility to operate independently in a fast-paced, unstructured environment.
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com