Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, Texas
FINANCE TEAM DIRECTOR MAST REGION (MID ATLANTIC SOUTHERN TERRITORY) HOUSTON OR VIRTUAL
We are currently seeking a Finance Team Director for our MAST region. This role will ideally be based in Houston however we will consider qualified candidates outside of TX. Our Finance Director will manage, control and direct the accounting and financial functions in a high visibility, client-facing role.
WHAT THIS JOB INVOLVES:
* Preparation, management, consolidation and delivery of the annual plan and quarterly reforecast
* Supervision of the revenue recognition process
* Meeting accounts receivable objectives and metrics
* Supervision of the team in completion of quarterly audit schedules
* Developing and maintaining systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization
* Designing, implementing, documenting and maintaining policies and procedures that support efficient and effective processes as well as maintaining strong internal controls.
* Preparation of the monthly financial reporting package
* Overall accounting/finance team management, staff development and compensation planning. Managing and executing on staff succession and growth plans.
* Preparation of analysis and dashboard reporting for CAO and CFO of the client group, as well as Corporate.
* Producing and analyzing monthly and quarterly financial variance reports
* Preparing pipeline reports and dashboard metrics for business or product lines.
* Overseeing the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities
* Key financial/accounting liaison for Business Unit Executives, Product Line owners and Corporate. Act as advisor and strategic partner to these groups for all financial, operational and client matters
* Proactive decision making support to all stakeholders
* Ownership of the annual plan and quarterly reforecast
* Ownership of all financial processes within given span of control
* Leadership of managers, supervisors and/or professional staff
* Performance and results of multiple related units
* Developing departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities
* Controling resources and policy formation in area of responsibility
SOUND LIKE YOU? BEFORE YOU APPLY IT S WORTH KNOWING WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
* A Bachelor s degree in Accounting or Finance plus a minimum of 10 years of related work experience
* CPA and/or MBA is preferred
* 5 years of direct management/supervisory experience; including training and evaluation of staff
* Audit and internal controls background is a plus
* Strong accounting skills
* Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
* Proficiency in computer-based accounting applications. Experience with JD Edwards platforms a plus
* Strong analytical, organizational, and coordination skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong presentation skills to internal and external parties
* Demonstrated consistency in values, principles and work ethic
* Understanding of and commitment to client service
* A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
You ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org