Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
* Supervises technicians in completing preventive maintenance of facilities assets as well as responding to facilities general maintenance problems in multiple areas such as carpentry, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, pipe fitting and systems. Organizes, directs and controls the daily operations of various facilities maintenance activities and projects.
* Establishes employee work schedules and assignments; procures materials; reviews and provides documentation of work progress and results.
* Coordinates daily work activities and/or projects of subordinates.
* Ensure that the mechanics are provided with proper information and materials about assignments to complete work activities in a high quality and timely fashion.
* Works with global organization on Engineering Compliance requirements
* Performs field checks and oversight activities
* Orients, trains and develops employees by establishing standards and objectives for, and evaluates the performance of employees.
* Develops material and labor cost estimates for corrective/maintenance work orders, preventative maintenance activities and/or systems and construction projects.
* Establishes and maintains budget for facilities maintenance department.
* Interacts with customer personnel to coordinate work and communicate project purpose, length and potential disruptions and other conditions.
* Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com