CAD Administrator at Jones Lang Lasalle
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Broomfield, Colorado
* Compile and implement all Architectural/System/Utility changes that affect any GMP and non-GMP drawings of the site.
* Assist Engineering, Strategic Planning, and Operational Excellence in development and integration of Master Site Plan.
* Assist Engineering Department in day-to-day operations and problem remediation.
* Working with Project Managers on preliminary design options for projects.
* Editing and updating CAD relevant Engineering SOP's, forms, and processes.
* Development and implementation of site-wide system/equipment naming convention change. Requires restructuring of engineering guidelines, extensive drawing changes, and a thorough phasing plan to ensure success and ease of implementation.
* Work with Health Safety & Environment Department to provide all Fire Department required signage and evacuation maps.
* Assist Validation and Engineering departments with documents required to perform IOQ responsibilities.
* Assist Project Managers in CCR closure process through relevant drawing review, updates, and approval.
* Manage the process and perform the walk-down and verification of all site system and utility drawing discrepancies for Validation and Engineering.
* Pre-project data collection for PM s and subcontractors working on site, and preparing proposed project documentation.
* Developing CAD standards for subcontractor project drawing submittals.
* Analyze and restructure the CAD system for added efficiency and security for sites.
* Manage CAD Master Drawing database.
* Manage referenceable physical/digital archive for all site drawings.
* Manage databases of all utility Points of Use and equipment.
* Large scale plotting (construction drawings, charts, graphics, banners, etc...) for all departments and subcontractors on site.
* Plotter maintenance and supply inventory.
* Assist various Engineering projects with preliminary design ideas and requirements through the use of 3D modelling programs.
* Preliminary design consultation and project Issued for Construction drawing pre-approval.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma
* 3 years of CAD/CAFM Technical and Project-Related experience A strong working knowledge of CAD/CAFM Systems.
* Excellent MS skills inducing: Power Point, Excel, Access, Word.
* Experienced in managing multiple CAD/CAFM Implementations and Projects simultaneously and remotely.
* Strong written and verbal skills
* Ability to communicate ideas in a concise and summarized manner without personal bias.
* Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills.
* Program management skills coupled with the ability to profitably execute and deliver.
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com