Field Engineer 1-3 at Universal Pressure Pumping
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: El Reno, Oklahoma
Field Engineer 1-3
El Reno, OK, US
Universal Pressure Pumping
Universal Pressure Pumping, Inc. a premier source for hydraulic fracturing, cementing, nitrogen and acidizing services for reservoir enhancement. Universal Pressure Pumping provides well services primarily in Texas and the Mid-Continent and Appalachian regions.
A Field Engineer 1-3 is responsible for completion of three phases of CrossFlo Engineering training. He or she will be required to complete all training card tasks, phase projects and presentations and technical schools while also offering their skills to other quality control personnel in the field setting.
This position will work under the direction of the District Engineer and CrossFlo Manager.
* Complete the tasks assigned through the CrossFlo program in the allotted time period. FE shall verify completion of field-oriented tasks via weekly updates sent to appropriate management personnel
* While in training, the FE will be expected to work with the crew in a hands-on fashion. The FE shall report directly to the operator while working in the field or working on equipment. FE will exercise punctuality, professionalism, and a strong will to learn. In general, the FE s conduct should be indicative of a professional learning a trade
* Attend mandatory technical schools. These schools will encompass technical topics related to FE s current phase of training
* Complete a technical project for each phase of training. The project is based on the current phase of training and is assigned to the FE
* Assist in any sales, engineering, or operations issues, where applicable, as long as it does not interfere with the training program
* Demonstrate the ability to work well with others and work independently when required
* Demonstrate the ability to operate and maintain equipment
* Demonstrate clear communication skills including ability to read, write and speak English, and to promptly follow verbal and written directions in English along with the ability to establish and maintain effective rapport with all employees at different levels both in the office and in the field
* Perform higher level algebraic calculations for job related purposes
* Demonstrate excellent computer skills with focus on Microsoft Excel and field software
* Willingness and ability to work long hours in different weather conditions
* Possess strong organizational skills and multi-task efficiently
* Flexibility for business related travel for a majority of the time
* Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, MET, Chemical, will consider other engineering degrees as well)
* Minimum GPA 2.8
* Good driving record and valid driver s license, satisfactory driving record for the past 3 years with no DWI convictions within the past 5 years and no current DWI charges
* Must be able to meet physical requirements of the job including but not limited to working on your feet, climbing ladders, working outdoors, and lifting
* Must be willing to travel to provide technical support
* Must be willing to work 14-16 hour days
* Previous engineering internship/job experience
* Hands-on experience (may or may not be job related)
* Mechanically inclined
This position requires work both indoors and outdoors in all kinds of weather conditions, including precipitation, cold/heat, high wind, and turbulent conditions. Ability to safely navigate work sites with occasional walking, climbing, standing, stepping, etc., during normal operating conditions (day/night, outdoor hot/cold weather) and while utilizing designated personal protective equipment (PPE). The candidate must work with an emphasis on safety for themselves and others including coworkers and third parties. They must be able to work closely with others and under time-sensitive deadlines including potential emergency response situations. They must be willing to work extended schedules that will include working days; and occasionally nights, weekends and holidays. Relocation benefits are available at the company s discretion.
How To Apply
To apply, click the "apply now" button at the lower right hand corner of the screen and follow the directions.
Employing subsidiaries of Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (Patterson-UTI) are equal opportunity employers and maintain a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected under state, federal, or local law.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home.