Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Centreville, Virginia
Job Locations US-FL-Panama City
Posted Date 7 hours ago(6/13/2018 12:09 PM)
Do you want to join a fast-growing, dynamic company working on the latest technology contracts across the country*
ISPA Technology is that company. We have been listed 4 years in a row on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies. We offer a great company culture, competitive salary & bonus potential, a superior benefits package, and much more!
The Network Engineer will manage and configure network devices and the network itself, supporting a virtual server, and working with cryptographic devices.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Must have at least 5-7 years' Network Engineering experience
* Previous experience with cryptographic devices
* Strong Cisco experience
* Knowledge of Locator ID separation Protocol (LISP)
Proficient with High Assurance Internet Protocol Encryptor (HAIPE) devices
Fortinet Networks experience * MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
* Experience within a DoD environment
Education & Certifications:
* Associate's Degree in a related field is a plus.
* Sec+ Certification
* CCNA or CCNP a huge plus
* An active SECRET clearance is preferred but not mandatory
* National health, vision, and dental plans
* 20 days of PTO and 10 paid holidays
* Life Insurance
* Short and long term disability plans
* 401(K) retirement plan
* Incentive and recognition programs
* Relocation opportunities
ISPA Technology, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.