Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
FOR US, IT\'S A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what's right, not what's easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products, to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here's how this role will help:
* Research and monitor emerging trends in corporate governance.
* Perform benchmarking analysis and identify areas for process enhancement for review by senior leaders.
* Assist in the preparation and management of board and committee meeting materials and presentations. Assist in maintaining board minute books, managing the electronic board portal (Board Vantage), and in matters related to board compensation.
* Support treasury with execution of transactional matters. Assist with global entity harmonization and recordkeeping.
* Assist in preparation and coordination of responses to due diligence requests related to certain transactions and review of disclosure schedules required for such transactions.
* Assist with preparing first-level drafts of certain public filings as required by the SEC and NASDAQ including but, not limited to, Section 16 filings (Forms 3, 4, and 5), exhibits to annual, quarterly, and current report filings (Forms 10-K, 10-Q, and 8-K), sections of the annual proxy statements, D&O questionnaires, and other SEC filings as needed.
* Maintain Section 16 beneficial stock ownership spreadsheets. Manage insider trading window and restricted group lists.
* Coordinate corporate governance matters for domestic and international subsidiaries including drafting minutes of shareholder and board of directors meetings, creating and maintaining minute books and share registers, drafting routine documents (including articles of incorporation, bylaws, operating agreements, powers of attorney, secretary certificates, incumbency certificates, and stock certificates) and preparing filings and other documentation related to corporate governance matters (e.g., formation, dissolution, and qualification of subsidiaries).
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Minimum of a Bachelors degree (or equivalent) and 0-5 years of experience is required. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
* Must possess experience in subsidiary management, entity management software, international subsidiary management and drafting of resolutions.
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: Jun 13, 2018, 3:24:32 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.