Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Eddystone, Pennsylvania
The Project Cost Controller will be responsible for analyzing project performance as compared to budget and various other analyses for assigned projects.
* Actively supports the Company's commitment to safety and its "Core Values."
* Represents the Company at all times with high moral standards while adhering to the Company's "Code of Business Conduct and Ethics."
* Review coding of all daily timesheets, requisitions, invoices, quantities, etc. for input into cost collection system
* Calculate material/work quantity requirements (take-offs); monitor progress, percentage complete per work item
* Calculate/prepare various comparison reports, charts and tables for project analysis
* Assist in developing budget forecasts; assist in monitoring progress of work per cost account to assure adherence to budget
* Assist in analyzing work progress and developing craft productivity reports to document cost/budget activity
* Change Management - assist with identifying extra or out of scope work, create timesheets and get them signed
* Assist with the preparation pf project month-end cost-to-date and other job cost reports for management.
* Prepare and submit monthly progress report to the client(s) for assigned project(s).
* Assist with generation and analysis of cash flow schedules.
* Assist Project Mangers with forecasting.
* Perform other duties or responsibilities as required or assigned.
* Minimum education requirement is a Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Engineering or other related field.
* Advanced computer skills in Excel. Knowledge of various databases applications.
* Should possess analytical skills, and have knowledge of accounting and finance, especially cost accounting.
* Should be detail-oriented
* Good interpersonal communication skills; excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Extensive Travel required - Applicants must be willing to travel for Project based assignments.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.