TECH ULTRASOUND I at Sheridan Healthcare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women s and children s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
North Texas Perinatal Associates, P.A. (NTPA) was founded in 1991 and partnered with Sheridan Healthcare/Envision Physician Services in 1997. Since its inception, NTPA has grown to become the largest Maternal-Fetal Medicine private practice in North Texas with nine physicians and 11 office locations spread throughout the Dallas, TX area.
With our years of experience in advanced ultrasound technology, fetal diagnosis and therapy, invasive and non-invasive maternal-fetal screening and therapies, our commitment is to provide supportive partnerships to physicians and their patients by creating a compassionate environment of caring reassurance.
As our mission statement implies: \\"North Texas Perinatal Associates is committed to turning high-risk pregnancies into low-risk deliveries.\\"
North Texas Perinatal Associates is the largest Maternal-Fetal Medicine private practice in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, and we are currently hiring for a sonographer to work in our Texas Health Resources Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas office, in the heart of Dallas. This is a full-time position, working Monday through Friday with no evening or weekend call and full-benefits. The successful applicant will be working with a team of four other sonographers and two perinatologists.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate!
Our ultrasound technicians are expected to perform ultrasound exams for interpretation and to be responsible for patient care, appropriate documentation, quality control, quality improvement and maintaining a safe environment. Clinical ultrasound support consists of:
* First trimester screening with nuchal translucency and nasal bone assessment
* Comprehensive fetal anatomy assessments, including multiple gestation pregnancies
* Serial growth evaluations
* Middle cerebral and umbilical cord Doppler studies
* Cervical length assessment
* Provide ultrasound guidance during procedures (genetic amniocentesis, transvaginal and transcervical chorionic villus biopsy)
* Other duties as required
The ideal candidate would have at least two (2) years of OB/GYN experience and preferably Maternal-Fetal Medicine experience, but more recent graduates who have a long-term interest in specializing in OB/GYN and MFM will be considered.
* High school diploma or equivalent with formal training and graduation from an accredited school of medical ultrasound.
* Two (2) years of OB/GYN experience; Maternal-Fetal Medicine experience preferred.
* Registration with the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) for OB/GYN.
* Nuchal Translucency and Nasal Bone Certification required. If not currently certified, must have submitted pictures for certification within the first 90 day of employment.
* Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service and positive guest relations; promote positive communications and relationships; maintain confidentiality; demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills; operate basic office equipment and software; bilingual skills a plus
To be considered, candidates must submit verifiable prior employment for the past seven years including title, dates of hire and salary history and will be subject to a criminal background check. Education is also verified.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services. is an Equal Opportunity Employer