Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Pell City, Alabama
St. Vincent\'s Home Health
RN Case Manager
ST. VINCENT S HOME HEALTH IS GROWING, AND WE RE SEEKING AN EXPERIENCED
Full Time Registered Nurse
TO JOIN OUR TEAM IN THE PELL CITY AREA!
WE RE PROUD TO OFFER:
* Outstanding Pay *
* Health Benefits Including Medical, Dental, Vision *
* Life Insurance *
* ST/LT Disability Coverage *
* Tuition Reimbursement *
* 401K Match *
* Generous PTO Accrual *
* Room for Professional Growth *
* Mileage Reimbursement *
* Extensive Training Program *
* Company-Paid Tablet & Cell Phone *
* Positive Work/Life Balance *
* Exceptionally Supportive Leadership *
IF YOU\'RE SEEKING A FULFILLING CAREER IN A CARING ENVIRONMENT, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Primary functions are to plan, develop, implement, evaluate, organize and direct home care services with the interdisciplinary team including physician, patient/family, and referring agency; and administer skilled nursing care for clients of all ages in their place of residence and assume the responsibility for the total provision of care.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assesses home health patients to identify the physical, psychosocial, and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report, and evaluations
* Case manages and provides clinical oversight and direction to the interdisciplinary team, physician, and family
* Implements/develops/documents the plan of care and revises as necessary
* Provides care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the patient (OSHA)
* Supervises and provides directions to the HHA/LVN to ensure quality and continuity of services provided
* Assures continuity of quality patient care delivered with appropriate documentation
* Monitors assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payors
* Performs on-call responsibilities and provides on-call service to patients/families, as assigned
* Provides effective communication to patient/family, team members, physicians, and other health care professionals
* Graduate of an accredited college/university, Associate, Diploma, or Baccalaureate School of Nursing
* Current, unencumbered State License as a Registered Nurse (RN)
* Current Driver s License
* Current CPR, negative TB screen and Hepatitis consent/declination
* Two years of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) in a clinical care setting, home health preferred.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* Nursing skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice.
* Good interpersonal skills