Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Burbank, California
The Supervisor of Esports is responsible for managing OWL Boston s overall team administration, game operations, and player fulfillment responsibilities. The manager will work very closely with the President of Gaming, OWL Boston players, coaches, and other various team staff in their daily activities. This position entails a great deal of organization and attentiveness to detail along with strong communication and time management skills, as a heavy travel and training schedule add to the challenges of the position.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
* Manage organizational wide travel needs for players, staff and coaches including but not limited to OWL matches, special OWL events, OWL meetings, contenders, sponsor obligations, and other approved trips
* Manage housing, meals, transportation, etc. for team players and relevant staff.
* Liaison with League and OWL Boston players, coaches and staff on relevant issues that arise
* Management of all game day operations responsibilities including, but not limited to the visiting and OWL matches, timelines, staffing, league communications and execution of all game day events
* Overall management of special OWL events in and out of LA including, but not limited to providing support at local appearances, sponsor obligations, and any promotional events put on by the team
* Special assignments and projects as business dictates
* Manage and act as representative for Korean side of the team, helping with communication and translation between Korean players, Western players, and Staff
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Bi-lingual (English and Korean)
* Bachelor s Degree in a related field
* 3-4 Years relevant experience
* Experienced in travel and sports event operations
* Must be organized and able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
* Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and have a sense of accountability
* Must be able to travel and work nights/weekends as needed
* Strong interpersonal skills Integrity and dependability
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle or feel.
* The employee frequently is required to talk or hear.
* The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
* The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
* Normal office environment.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.