Account Manager at TE Connectivity
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: San Francisco, California
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
TE s Medical business unit, part of the Industrial Solutions segment, offers medical device OEMs, a complete product offering, and capability portfolio for minimally invasive, imaging, surgical, diagnostic, and therapeutic devices. With more than 350 design engineers and a global presence in all key medical device hubs, we are a premier partner to the world s leading medical technology companies for their next-generation medical devices. We are experts in all aspects of device design and manufacture, from access & delivery solutions for interventional medicine; to sensors & connectors for surgical applications. Our innovative solutions enable ground breaking medical therapies such as treating heart disease without opening the body, placing microscopic devices into brain arteries and powering robotic surgery.
We are seeking an Account Manager located in California--preferably Northern.
The Account Manager is responsible for driving sales growth in alignment with TE medical capabilities and strategy. Responsibilities also include the positioning the TE medical value proposition with customers, relationship management, lead generation, as well as engagement in the demand planning process. The management of internal support through the S&OP and Stage & Gate processes, along with developing a strong relationship with Customer Service, Marketing and the Engineering teams, is critical to delivering superior TE products and service.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
* The execution of territory sales objectives while meeting and/or exceeding all revenue sales plans.
* Ongoing development of future sales activity, including the ability to identify and qualify prospective customers.
* Identifies opportunities for custom, innovative solutions, which will not only differentiate TE Medical from competition, but will also drive target margin contributions in line with strategy.
* Professionally represents TE Medical as a highly competent technical, sales specialist; ensuring high customer confidence and satisfaction. Confidently presents a working knowledge of TE Medical BU capabilities and competencies through presentations, sales samples and collateral materials. Delivers polished presentations and written correspondence.
* Execution of the approved strategic plans.
* Regularly engages with critical functional areas of the business to ensure all are in-agreement with territory business plan and execution timeframes. These functional areas would include Marketing, Engineering, and Customer Service.
* Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of the broad range of the company's products and services.
* Developing and maintaining relationships with our customer's engineering, purchasing, quality, and planning departments
* Actively engage in the Sales & Operations Planning Process and Stage & Gate process to drive superior service results for our customers.
* Delivers innovative solution concepts, in line with TE Medical's capability to execute and meet customer requirements and value points
* Develops a thorough understanding of key accounts to include: their applications, product requirements, and key decision makers
* Creates formal customer specific business plan to bolster project pipeline and support operating plan commitments.
* Effectively communicates the customer's product and commercial requirements to the factory through the RTS process.
* Understands and complies with the values, policies and regulations of TE Connectivity.
* Capable of driving execution both internally and within the organizations of our customers.
* Maintaining and updating Sales Report on a regular basis with territory and customer activities.
* Candidate must have five or more years of sales experience.
* Bachelor's degree
* OEM Cable and/or OEM medical sales experience is preferred.
* History of consistently delivering sales results in-excess of expectations.
* Strong sales presentation skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
* Strong technical knowledge of OEM sales psyche and medical cable/interconnect systems business is desired.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively organize, prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks, make decisions and solve problems independently.
* PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Word computer skills are required.
* Position requires travel within an assigned region and ability to operate out of a home office environment.
* Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, TE Connectivity does not discriminate because of Race, Religion, Color, Age, Gender, Marital Status, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Physical or Mental Disability, or Protected Veteran Status, or any other categories protected by law.
Individuals with disabilities, who require a reasonable accommodation to complete this application and/or to participate in any part of the employee selection process, should contact us via e-mail at CorporateStaffing@TE.com or by phone (610) 893-9333.